What are you listening to?

Knowing that what follows can cause disputes but it is my very own opinion. If your amp, your streamer and your speakers meets certain "standards" and with your Wiim Amp at least the first two points are set you can chose all of them. I can write here about Apple, Qobuz, Tidal and Spotify because this are the ones I use and all deliver great sound. The only service I bet I can hear inferior sound is YT music. Their strength is on another field ;-)
There are many personal preferences with the UIs and the algorithms of the services but that has nothing to do with sound quality. Even Spotify can sound great if the rest of your chain is decent enough. This resolution fetishism deserves a closer look. Again, there are other views on this things.
Thank you very much for your information 😊😊👍

My first solo album of Sir Rod. Likely because it was also his first. So many followed ;-)

IMG_2510.jpeg

Listen to the instrument separation..the natural sounding of the Instruments.😮👍
Everything natural sounding all well controlled instrument separation.

Volume..just a bit more up...close you're eyes.. enjoy..nature... Immers yourself in it through music.

Screenshot_20240304-164213.png

Last edited:
Philip Glass does Philip Glass things. Jean Cocteau did so too. And so do Les Labèques.

IMG_2513.jpeg

Each and every new device must pass this fun test in all available formats. Not a little thought of resolution, channel separation, soundstage and all the other things for this music. Only fun. Loud and dirty ;-)

IMG_2516.jpeg

Back