What are you listening to?

Many icons recommended, I know. But still great. Thats why they're icons. And eventually the younger could risk a listening and understand old guys like me. There is so much music in the air in all genres. And so less time. Love making lists ;-)
1968 (P) Jimmy Miller

IMG_2630.jpeg

A small Sunday gathering with a few other vinyl friends makes clear that every way to reproduce music has its merits. Streaming is so convenient and with a streamer like the Pro and a decent setup its great. Enough advertising ;-)

1973 (P) Bill Ham

IMG_2631.jpeg

A small Sunday gathering with a few other vinyl friends makes clear that every way to reproduce music has its merits. Streaming is so convenient and with a streamer like the Pro and a decent setup its great. Enough advertising ;-)

1973 (P) Bill Ham

View attachment 5814
A couple of good ones so far, and maybe a few more to come...
I'm patiently waiting to get to the pointy end!
;)

@Mr Ee
No spoiler ;-)
But for myself, I wasn't aware that my list ends up so boring and predictable. So do not expect sensational turns ;-)

@Mr Ee
No spoiler ;-)
But for myself, I wasn't aware that my list ends up so boring and predictable. So do not expect sensational turns ;-)
If nothing else, it promts me to listen to things I've not heard for quite a while.
Always chasing something new/ different with these AI recommedations - good to get back to the good old stuff occasionally!

Screenshot_20240324-152741~2.png
For all you jazz aficionados out there. Check out the insane slap bass + drums on this one...slap, crackle and POP!!
🔥

Back