What are you listening to?

Tried the first album and it is for sure interesting. Not my kind of music at all. I miss instruments, every sound computer generated or the voices "manufactured". May be a matter of age and bias ;-)
I found a very interesting essay about the two in Revolver. Good types. Nothing for me but nevertheless no waste of time.

View attachment 5857
wow! one of my recommendations made it all the way to the legendary ears of @Fender !! 🙏 yeh, it's not everyone's cup of tea, i guess - i'm shocked that you actually listened. i love distortion, and tbh i like generated sounds as much as the sounds of real instruments, so i'm biased.
thanks for linking the article, will try to read it! they deserve all the press they will get, although the fans are lining up regardless! 🔥

Last edited:
Germany vs The Netherlands later that evening, always a special thing. So this might eventually already be the last for today.

1969 (P) Kit Lambert
The Who's entry into the world of rock heroism. From a singles group to an album band.

IMG_2653.jpeg

This is really the last for today ;-)

1986 (P) Bruce Fairbairn
The world noticed. Not only hard rock aficionados but also casual radio listeners and pop fans.

IMG_2654.jpeg

To get the job done ;-)
1984 (P) Steven van Zandt, Bruce Springsteen a.o.
His biggest-selling album which made him a Superstar. Some might call it blasphemy, nevertheless for me the easiest album to dislike because it was so overplayed the following years with every track a hit single ;-)
With appropriate times between listenings a regular guest on my audio.

IMG_2658.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds excellent on the Amp😮😮😊.
Thanks Wiim😊😊👍
Natural sounding of the instruments and great instrument separation.
Very important especially with this kind of music or else it wouldn't sound this great.
I don't need headphones anymore..thanks Wiim👍
Screenshot_20240327-140115.png

Last edited:
Thanks Wiim.. calexico sounds superb on the amp.
Natural sounding and great instrument separation.
Very very important with this kind of music..!
Overall important but ..AHH excellent 👌
The joy of listening to music immediately there..emotion is present😊

Screenshot_20240327-141934~2.png

Last edited:
Ohh Yes..this is how calexico should sound like..😮😮
Thanks Wiim 😊👌👌
This Amp.. amazing 😮😮👌
The whole album fro beginning to end very exciting..This is how it should be this is how it should be👌👌
Screenshot_20240327-145927.png

Last edited:
Back