What are you listening to?

1975 (Eddie Cramer)
A great all-American rock band. Derided by "serious" rock fans and of course the critics as nothing more than a circus act. But they went on selling 100 million records by fluke.

IMG_2660.jpeg

1979 (P) Ron Nevison
Phil Mogg and Michael Schenker created one of the best live albums ever! This expanded edition offers some really good Schmankerl ;-)

IMG_2662.jpeg

Last for today a record outside the ranking.
He was a member of the bands Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape. His life, characterized by drugs, alcohol and schizophrenia, made him kind of an American Syd Barrett.

IMG_2665.jpeg

1967 (P) Chas Chandler
"And if the audience doesn't dig it, well, I don't know, there's nothing else we can do. Music is what it is all about. Oh, I can't explain. You know what it is." Jimi Hendrix

IMG_2667.jpeg

1973 (P) Al Kooper
Skynyrd for me were a more menacing bunch. Peace, love and understanding never made it to Jacksonville.

IMG_2663.jpeg

1970 (P) Kit Lambert, The Who & John Astley
The package was what surprised me most. I first thought it is a bootleg.

IMG_2664.jpeg

Celebrating the 30th jubilee of the legendary "American Recordings" collaboration from Johnny Cash and Rick Rubin. Six albums, a part of it posthum released, which get icons immediately. The Man in Black was not only a country musician.

IMG_2679.jpeg

Sounds great on the amp.😮👍
With the sub even better.😊
Thanks Wiim.. 😊😊😊👍
Yes..that's how calexico albums should sound.
Screenshot_20240328-151019~2.png

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240324-003324~2.png
Another record that uses distortion to achieve some stunning musicality... It will test your setup's ability to resolve high frequencies, that's for sure!! 😂

Back