Mainstream audio is getting afraid

The wiim has clarity that’s hard to beat at its price. Sure there are better out there money no object. But in 2024, money is very much the main issue for most.

There are nicer cars than my a-class, but it’s great for the money. WiiM is the same

Still have my opinion of relations between companies and YT and may be I'm a bad boy again, but this in tennis I would name a return winner ;-)

Wow they really went medieval on WIIM now. Sound United must be paying well to risk throwing out your credibility like that.

Wow they really went medieval on WIIM now. Sound United must be paying well to risk throwing out your credibility like that.
For sure they will, which way ever. But a few points are still valid and can not be denied. I viewed WiiM's advertising of the amp for the first time because I never was interested in this device. If Wiim does it the way they do they deliver such attack points. Much Ado About Nothing.
WiiM will survive, Robinson will survive (and I predict that his fanbase gets even bigger with such a fuss). It is a MoFi thing in small, two weeks later very few remember. So, who cares?

The wiim has clarity that’s hard to beat at its price. Sure there are better out there money no object. But in 2024, money is very much the main issue for most.

There are nicer cars than my a-class, but it’s great for the money. WiiM is the same

Money matters only if the result is satisfactory . Personally if I could afford something cheaper which did not satisfy me I would not buy it because I would waste my money . If I could not afford what I would like I would either not buy the cheaper to avoid the frustration or save or use credit installments to buy what is satisfactory .

And now that I remember . You could buy at Peter Tyson the Cyrus one cast all in one for 650£ on offer . Can Wiim make something equal or better for this price ?

This amp has excellent sound quality and could drive without strain difficult loads and fill with clean, dynamic and natural sounds most living rooms at reference volumes

Last edited:
Covert legal threats now. Good luck with that Andrew.
@D1N02, I have answered your questions (as well as the questions of others who have come to our comments from the WiiM Forum, of which you are a "major contributor") and I have supported my answers to you, and everyone, with evidence and facts. It doesn't matter if you feel WiiM's marketing can or should be overlooked, or if the product is an "alternative" to something in your eyes. Since you have no say over WiiM's actions, and are just a customer or fan (as far as I can tell), I have to deal with the information put forth by those who make and sell the product, which in this case is WiiM. For what it's worth, had I compared it to a 2.1 sound bar like the Klipsch Cinema 600 which retails for around the same money (depending on when or where you purchase it), I highly doubt you would've been "a-okay" with that comparison either; especially if I came to the conclusion that the 600 would work in any room and not have the limitations and/or qualifiers you continue to have to use in order to defend your affinity for the WiiM. I am not the one making the straw man argument, you are, sir. Furthermore, I never called you out or attributed the phrase "end all be all" to you specifically. You seem hell-bent on making this all about you, so while I have your attention, maybe, just maybe I could appeal to your better angel and kindly request that you stop spreading lies and misinformation about me and this channel on the WiiM forum. I feel your displeasure with me is noted. It's clearly noted by your virtual friends elsewhere on the Internet. It's time to let this go and for us to part ways. Please refrain from saying things and making claims you cannot substantiate and that could be seen as libel or slanderous --including the claim you made this morning on the WiiM forum.

The same time the guy makes weird statements about "75 dB shutting down" case. Double weird.

I finally watched the video. His claims that the promotional material that WiiM distributes is misleading may be true, I don't know. I think he is on his high horse a bit because as we all know, marketing is very often if not usually misleading.

He is part of that marketing circus and he does it not for a handshake or a nice word, exactly than f.e. WiiM does. My standpoint will remain: Everyone who gives a Cent for such a revue (!) shall not complain, its every one's own liability. They deserve to be fooled.

I finally watched the video. His claims that the promotional material that WiiM distributes is misleading may be true, I don't know. I think he is on his high horse a bit because as we all know, marketing is very often if not usually misleading.
Marketing is always "technically correct" remember the PMPO wattage ratings? I'm sure that for 0.1 second before it exploded, that 3000w amp could do 3000w....

Back