‘Play next’ is not working

hkonoki

During my Amazon music playing, I set the option to reserve next song on the screen. But the next song will play, is not what I make a reservation and always played same classical music. Please let me know so you have same symptom and let me know if you have a solution.

I guess you’re playing Amazon Music from the WiiM Home app, yes?
Do you have an Unlimited subscription or are you using Amazon Music Prime or Free?
If you display the play queue, does your selected “play next“ track show after the currently playing track? If s, Arequipa saying that the next track to lay is something different from what shows?
Maybe a screenshot of your play queue would help us better understand your issue.

Thanks, you are right. I am subscribing Amazon music HD and playing from home app.
As I attached the que shows correct as I insert “bam bam” but will not play this song after go into this que. Though the cover art shows “bam bam, funny classical music is playing. Always same classical music regardless of any song for play next.77D20BFD-4D7E-425C-8DA9-D093FE961277.png

I’ll try this on my WiiM later. It may be worthwhile submitting a ticket when this happens to see if the device log has any clues that WiiM can investigate

Hi, i have the same problem. I don't have a solution. The support wrote me twice that the error will be fixed with the next firmware update. But that was not the case.

"Next" does not mean always literally "next". One should read as "one of the many nexts". 😉
But this is not WiiM specific, it also appears in real world.

Hi, i have the same problem. I don't have a solution. The support wrote me twice that the error will be fixed with the next firmware update. But that was not the case.
I think it treats as lower priority. But this is apparently BUG and they should fix it as long as shown in the menu.

Reactions: Uwe
amazon music is implemented correctly only in bluos. On my Node 2i there are no problems with queue management, e.g. "play next". Maybe Wiim will make it one day after all...

Hi, could you please post your most recent ticket numbers?
There were two tickets, both of which have already been closed by support and are no longer visible to me. I opened the first one on October 20, 2022. Unfortunately, the ticket numbers are not listed in the Mails from Support

There were two tickets, both of which have already been closed by support and are no longer visible to me. I opened the first one on October 20, 2022. Unfortunately, the ticket numbers are not listed in the Mails from Support
Please raise another then and list the number so they can have it brought to their attention again :)

I found the Ticket number. It is 4529
Thanks I’ve flagged that info up to WiiM support but it might also be useful to submit a new ticket with your latest logs as I guess a lot might have changed in between times. Hopefully they can pinpoint the cause and provide a timeous fix :)

Thanks I’ve flagged that info up to WiiM support but it might also be useful to submit a new ticket with your latest logs as I guess a lot might have changed in between times. Hopefully they can pinpoint the cause and provide a timeous fix :)
Ticket 489152
When I add a song to the Amazon Music queue in the Wiimhome app with "Play next", the song I selected is not played. The queue will stop after the current song. The Connection with the external DAC is lost.

Ticket 489152
When I add a song to the Amazon Music queue in the Wiimhome app with "Play next", the song I selected is not played. The queue will stop after the current song. The Connection with the external DAC is lost.
Thanks, hopefully @WiiM Support pick up on this and get back with a definitive answer one way or the other.

Reactions: Uwe
Back