Popping/clicking when switching tracks

Yes it is worse.
I get this issue with or without the fade in setting, please file a bug via the app!
English is not my native language, but I will try my best ..
Do you have a sub connected to the wiim amp? In my case when I connected the sub to the sub output via rca cable (streaming from Tidal), the clicking and popping were present ("fade in / fade out was on") , but only through the sub, through the speakers, there was no problem. I solved this by connecting my sub in parallel with the speakers (my sub B&W ASW 608 has also speaker-level inputs). I don't use sub functionality of the amp, so the sub is set to off.

English is not my native language, but I will try my best ..
Do you have a sub connected to the wiim amp? In my case when I connected the sub to the sub output via rca cable (streaming from Tidal), the clicking and popping were present ("fade in / fade out was on") , but only through the sub, through the speakers, there was no problem. I solved this by connecting my sub in parallel with the speakers (my sub B&W ASW 608 has also speaker-level inputs). I don't use sub functionality of the amp, so the sub is set to off.
No sub. Issue is when changing tracks via Chromecast YTM which isn't currently gapless.

Same issue here (PCB v5 unit).
Each time a new track starts I heart the "popping/crackling" noise on my Wiim AMP.
This happens when casting directly via Airplay and Chromecast.

Is this normal or does my unit have a defect? I might return it and buy a new one.

Same issue here (PCB v5 unit).
Each time a new track starts I heart the "popping/crackling" noise on my Wiim AMP.
This happens when casting directly via Airplay and Chromecast.

Is this normal or does my unit have a defect? I might return it and buy a new one.
Submit a ticket so WiiM can diagnose the issue.

Back