3 bugs in WiiM amp and app

Urbi

Hello, I have noticed two bugs with WiiM amp.

1. when playing in WiiM app tidal music then stop playing and then power on TV connected via hdmi to WiiM amp, auto input sensing does not work - it stay on Ethernet and do not automatically switching to hdmi. So I must go to the app and manually change to hdmi input, to make it work for TV.
  2. Incremental search does not work in WiiM app for tidal.
  3. Is not possible to write feedback in app - keyboard overlay whole space for typing.. so you can’t see what you are typing. (iPhone 15pro).

Thank you for correcting these errors.

David

Re 3, could you try composing your feedback in another app then paste the contents into a support ticket? WiiM really need to get access to your device logs to better diagnose the issues you are having. Plus, it’d be better to separate your issues into separate tickets.

Hi Brantome,
I have tried this, but its not possible - if I try to press with finger to get paste option, it shows keyboard in place, so I can not even see paste button.

1712134229461.jpeg

Hi Brantome,
I have tried this, but its not possible - if I try to press with finger to get paste option, it shows keyboard in place, so I can not even see paste button.

View attachment 6099
If you're increasing the font size on your phone, try making it smaller.

1, Enable all auto-sensing. The automatic input switch occurs a few seconds after the voice input is detected.

Back