Ability to browse to the album/folder from your your playlist/favorites song location for home music share.

krazydiamnd

It would be nice to have the ability to browse to the album/folder from your your playlist/favorites song location for home music share. Sometimes I want to go back to the album in my favorites or from the song in my playlist. This would be real nice to have.

Thanks.

What do you mean by home music share? Files on your phone or files on a NAS?

I doubt the WiiM Home App will be able to do it but doesn't BubbleUPnP provide that functionality?

I use WiiM Mini with LMS and control via Material skin on phone - I never touch WiiM Home App after initial setup. Material/LMS can do what you are asking and more.

I doubt the WiiM Home App will be able to do it but doesn't BubbleUPnP provide that functionality?

I use WiiM Mini with LMS and control via Material skin on phone - I never touch WiiM Home App after initial setup. Material/LMS can do what you are asking and more.
Yes Bubbleupnp can do that and other upnp android apps but I'm not trying to use those apps anymore. I'm using the wiim app to play music etc. I'll reconsider using bubblepnp if this can't be done.

I'm deliberately not using WiiM App as Material/LMS provides everything WiiM app does in one place plus loads more Internet Radio with much easier queue management (it does not provide Amazon and Apple music though as they do not provide open API's)

1677859165733.png1677859230960.png

I'm deliberately not using WiiM App as Material/LMS provides everything WiiM app does in one place plus loads more Internet Radio with much easier queue management (it does not provide Amazon and Apple music though as they do not provide open API's)

View attachment 456View attachment 458
I do not know what Material LMS app, I have bubbleupnp,hi-ficast & mediamonkey. I can try it but I spent quite some time building my playlist/favorites on the wiim app.

Back