Access to Qobuz playlists

mlaurance

I can't see anywhere that this has been addressed. I have the Pro and Mini, and they're great, but they will not access actual Qobuz playlists. Has this been resolved in the Pro Plus? Or is there an update I'm unaware of? Or something else I'm missing? I know playlists can be created in the Wiim software, but I'd like to access the playlists I've created in Qobuz. Thank you.

Go to "browse"
select "Qobuz"
select the 3 ——— menu
Select playlist

I can't see anywhere that this has been addressed. I have the Pro and Mini, and they're great, but they will not access actual Qobuz playlists. Has this been resolved in the Pro Plus? Or is there an update I'm unaware of? Or something else I'm missing? I know playlists can be created in the Wiim software, but I'd like to access the playlists I've created in Qobuz. Thank you.
All the devices in the WiiM range have by and large identical features when it comes to the streaming services they support so a Pro Plus won’t behave differently to a Pro or a Mini in that respect.

The previous comments address your issue re accessing your own playlists, but if you were unaware of that three line hamburger menu and its entries then there’s a chance you may not have set the Qobuz streaming quality for your WiiM device so check the streaming entry while you’re there.

Back