Airplay Cast and Lumin U1 mini

Vad62

There is a problem with the functionality of the Airplay function. The WiiM Pro device has an Airplay receiver function, but the available devices have everything except Lumin (protocol enabled). Available devices work correctly. At the same time, Lumin as an Airplay device is available for other devices and applications except WiiM Pro. All devices are on the same network, connected via Ethernet, working correctly, I rebooted Lumin and WiiM - it didn’t help. What could be the problem?

There is a problem with the functionality of the Airplay function. The WiiM Pro device has an Airplay receiver function, but the available devices have everything except Lumin (protocol enabled). Available devices work correctly. At the same time, Lumin as an Airplay device is available for other devices and applications except WiiM Pro. All devices are on the same network, connected via Ethernet, working correctly, I rebooted Lumin and WiiM - it didn’t help. What could be the problem?
Does Lumin have an Airplay transmitter?
Otherwise, I don't think you will be able to Airplay from Lumin to WiiM.

The WiiM pro has an Airplay transmitter. Switch the WiiM's audio output to Airplay and try connecting to Lumin.

Does Lumin have an Airplay transmitter?
Otherwise, I don't think you will be able to Airplay from Lumin to WiiM.

The WiiM pro has an Airplay transmitter. Switch the WiiM's audio output to Airplay and try connecting to Lumin.
The problem of connecting WiiM with Lumin. When you switch the audio output by WiiM to the Airplay, it does not detect Lumin in available devices. Although the Lumin is included in the airplay and Lumin is visible as the Airplay output device for other applications except WiiM.

The problem of connecting WiiM with Lumin. When you switch the audio output by WiiM to the Airplay, it does not detect Lumin in available devices. Although the Lumin is included in the airplay and Lumin is visible as the Airplay output device for other applications except WiiM.
If I remember correctly, the WiiM's AirPlay output was not compatible with some AirPlay devices (For example, AppleTV)

You may want to submit a ticket to support based on feedback from the WiiM app and ask questions.

Back