Android app update V2.6.2.230918

Wiimer

Major Contributor
Latest update on September 18.
Bug fixes only. I haven't checked the operation yet.

From what I see, the EQ switching error still occurs... probably other errors are being repaired :/

From what I see, the EQ switching error still occurs... probably other errors are being repaired :/
Is the error you refer to only happen when you switch from GEQ to PEQ or vice versa when a track is playing? I can change presets or settings within the GEQ or PEQ without issue.

I have GEQ turned on with a slight treble boost, when I switch to PEQ which is turned off, the stream turns off

I have GEQ turned on with a slight treble boost, when I switch to PEQ which is turned off, the stream turns off
Yeah, it seems to be the switching between the two algorithms that causes the issue. Hopefully they can come up with a workable solution

Hello. Noticed this with PEQ instance, reset isnt working. I created a flat (zero) filter and saved. The reset button had no action to it. The action isnt similar to normal EQ. Saw too that streams stop when switching EQ methods.

Hello. Noticed this with PEQ instance, reset isnt working. I created a flat (zero) filter and saved. The reset button had no action to it. The action isnt similar to normal EQ. Saw too that streams stop when switching EQ methods.
Hi.
The reset button is only enabled while it remains on the PEQ screen. When you switch to another screen or close the app, the value is saved and cannot be reset. Therefore, as you say, you need to make a flat filter.

Back