another artists in Qobuz discography

Good day!

When I view artist’s discography in the Qobuz section in Wiim Home, I see not only albums of the artist, but also cover version by another artists. It is very hard to find The Rolling Stones albums, because there are o lot of releases of cover versions. Native Qobuz app shows only the original releases. It will be cool if you could fix it.

And please, add the widget on the Lock Screen on ios, like Apple Music — it is more comfortable to remote the Wiim with blocked screen.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7576.jpeg
    IMG_7576.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7577.jpeg
    IMG_7577.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Good day!

When I view artist’s discography in the Qobuz section in Wiim Home, I see not only albums of the artist, but also cover version by another artists. It is very hard to find The Rolling Stones albums, because there are o lot of releases of cover versions. Native Qobuz app shows only the original releases. It will be cool if you could fix it.

And please, add the widget on the Lock Screen on ios, like Apple Music — it is more comfortable to remote the Wiim with blocked screen.

Thank you!
Try changing the sort order to default in the WiiM app rather than say release date. I think the contents may actually be the same in both apps (I.e. anything by or related to The Rolling Stones) but just presented in a different order.

Back