Any suggestion on how to...

allucinox

replace the 3 remotes below with only 1?
IMG_5419.jpeg
appletv remote is for using with Roon TV Remote app

Samsung remote is for my 32 inch The Frame which is used for showing up covers etc

WiiM remote....you know

I know that years ago I would use a Logitech Harmony for starting apps etc...

Hoe about now?

Can’t you control all 3 with apps on your phone?

Not aware that the WiiM remote is compatible with any universal remote, although the Harmony would have handled the other two.

Any new developments? Another Harmony user here who would love to use the remote with the Pro Plus.

WiiM and Apple TV remotes are BT. Not 100% but pretty sure the Samsung is also BT.
You can use the TVs remote (doesn’t matter BT or IR) to control Apple TV it’s done via HDMI-CEC. Unfortunately there is no way to do the same w. WiiM. Unless you’ve got a raspberry pi, usb IR receiver and some coding skills laying around

WiiM remote is still Bluetooth. Harmony still isn't.
True re WiiM, but I can replace my Bluetooth fire tv remote with my Harmony hub/ultimate remote, and are hoping that WiiM coordinate supoort for their remote with Logitech as Amazon must have done for the fire tv

WiiM and Apple TV remotes are BT. Not 100% but pretty sure the Samsung is also BT.
You can use the TVs remote to control Apple TV it’s done via HDMI-CEC. Unfortunately there is no way to do the same w. WiiM.
I used to have an old (3rd gen) Apple TV which I controlled with my harmony hub, and currently control my fire tv devices whose remotes are also Bluetooth with my harmony remote. I’d say the harmony hub is handling the Bluetooth comms, not its remote per se.

True re WiiM, but I can replace my Bluetooth fire tv remote with my Harmony hub/ultimate remote, and are hoping that WiiM coordinate supoort for their remote with Logitech as Amazon must have done for the fire tv
Yes, I control my Apple TVs with my Harmony (hub-based) remotes and don’t have CEC turned on. Logitech added experimental/temporary device codes that work just fine, so I’m hoping the same can be done with the WiiM Bluetooth remote.

Last edited:
Ok, I see. Harmony hub does support IR, Bluetooth and Wi-F, indeed. My bad.

I have a Harmony Hub here. AppleTV and the Samsung TV worked perfeclty....but WIIM not..so WIIM should enter or share their Bluetooth data with the Logitech Harmony Database.....

I contacted WiiM support about this. Their reply: We want to clarify that while the remote control was developed in collaboration with our supplier, the source code belongs to them and not to us directly.

Back