Aux In distortion

metroiss

I have a CD player connected from RCA output to the WiiM Aux In and everything is distorted. I connected headphones to CD player and no issue there. I connected headphones to WiiM aux out and adjusted all the voltage values in the app but all were distorted. I also did a factory reset on WiiM but still getting distorted output on both headphones and Bluetooth output. Any other ideas how to fix it?

I am also getting a static or noise sound when I use the AUX in (from my TV) It seems to go through cycles of being audible and then not. I logged a ticket about a week ago but haven't had a response.

Has anyone had any luck in addressing this with a firmware update, etc? In my situation I’m trying to use the aux in on the WiiM from the tape out of my preamp to send say the output of my turntable to a WiiM in another room. I’m getting a low frequency feedback that varies in intensity

All I know is my WIIM to DAC via coax to Klipsch the sixes via rca to aux is not sounding too great. Been very disappointed so far

I have a CD player connected from RCA output to the WiiM Aux In and everything is distorted. I connected headphones to CD player and no issue there. I connected headphones to WiiM aux out and adjusted all the voltage values in the app but all were distorted. I also did a factory reset on WiiM but still getting distorted output on both headphones and Bluetooth output. Any other ideas how to fix it?
Hi, I'm getting the same problem with my wiim pro. I'm using my cd player and the wiim pro to bluetooth to my Sony wm-1000xm2 so I don't disturb anyone but there is very little volume control and what's there is badly distorted especially bass. Did you get any joy from the forum? Cheers

Hi, I'm getting the same problem with my wiim pro. I'm using my cd player and the wiim pro to bluetooth to my Sony wm-1000xm2 so I don't disturb anyone but there is very little volume control and what's there is badly distorted especially bass. Did you get any joy from the forum? Cheers
Meant to say that I'm using the headphones jack to the rca input.

Currently using it for my Sonos system. I've just tried the optical inputs and that works fine so I'll stick with that. I don't have to plug things in and out now.

I tried cd player into rca and it was intermittently unlistenable. Swapped to optical and the indicator light was red! Then that started playing up. Is this common, I would like to use the pro plus dac. How do I return it for a new one, is this possible? The streaming side is great.

I tried cd player into rca and it was intermittently unlistenable. Swapped to optical and the indicator light was red! Then that started playing up. Is this common, I would like to use the pro plus dac. How do I return it for a new one, is this possible? The streaming side is great.
Contact your reseller if you think the unit is faulty.

Back