Balance Control

the bottom of the serious problem of the mode of equalization, the adaptation of the levels, probably explains that the balance was not it also yet integrated-realized

Last edited:
Good morning,
I would like that during a next update, the application integrates a left-right balance. our speakers are not always positioned perfectly and our listening rooms complex. that would solve his problems. this update would bring a real plus and would be relevant.
Thanks in advance Lionel

Yea agreed balance in the digital domain would be great
I see they added PEQ settings on the equaliser now for room correction, which is amazing!

so balance must be an easy one to implement :)

what is often very interesting is the coupling of the mono function and balance...the mono arrived very quickly...the balance...that... have been waiting for over a year...
shame....

:oops:
:(

Last edited:
the "roon" subject being rather successful is this the time to refine small "audio" or other subjects on current machines (and not hypothetical...)
a balance?
an enrichment of the peq?
intelligent autogain to avoid possible saturation on peq or eq in positive correction?
any firmware improvements that could improve the audio part?
;-)

Last edited:
Hi Team,

Exciting news – the balance control feature is set for release in early January via a firmware update. Stay tuned for more details!
So many announcements the last few days - it's like the 12 days of Christmas! ;)

To be clear, as this is in a Mini section of the forum, is balance control coming to all wiim devices?

So many announcements the last few days - it's like the 12 days of Christmas! ;)

To be clear, as this is in a Mini section of the forum, is balance control coming to all wiim devices?
Maybe native support for Plex too as that was mooted for the end of this year too…

Think I might try and pull together all those little nuggets into one post given they’re scattered among a few threads…

Think I might try and pull together all those little nuggets into one post given they’re scattered among a few threads…
Thanks, Brantome. We plan to reinstate our product roadmap section in 2024 to enhance transparency and keep our users informed about our upcoming projects. Let me work with our team on that.

Hi Mr Ee,

The balance control feature is set to be available on all WiiM devices, including the Mini. However, the Mini will receive this update last, as additional optimization is required to ensure a perfect fit for the device.

Thanks, Brantome. We plan to reinstate our product roadmap section in 2024 to enhance transparency and keep our users informed about our upcoming projects. Let me work with our team on that.
Hi, if you’re doing that, as I’ve seen used successfully elsewhere, would it be possible to categorize feature requests and developments as Submitted/Requested, Under Review, Declined, Working on It, Estimated Release and Launched, with actual or estimated dates on each? That way users could see the progress as a request worked its way thru the system.

Thanks

Very good suggestion and hopefully with bar or percent completion on each project. I’m most excited on room correction. With PEQ in placed of the product it can be used on room correction.

Very good suggestion and hopefully with bar or percent completion on each project. I’m most excited on room correction. With PEQ in placed of the product it can be used on room correction.
Have you ever worked in IT?
Everything will get to 80% very quickly, and then you'll all get very frustrated at the apparent lack of progress!
:ROFLMAO:

Back