Balance Control

Have you ever worked in IT?
Everything will get to 80% very quickly, and then you'll all get very frustrated at the apparent lack of progress!
:ROFLMAO:
My success is based on under promise and over delivered and result of award to my pocket book. Wiim started with just mini and from there they expanded their product because their product was successful and there was a big market share for streamer that most us want to pay. Wiim amp made my discriminating ear happy.

January will be interesting month as a projection of release of balance control as well as usb out and room correction. I wonder what else can be incorporate in wiim after those updates aside from bug fixing.

January will be interesting month as a projection of release of balance control as well as usb out and room correction. I wonder what else can be incorporate in wiim after those updates aside from bug fixing.
peq stereo with more bands...... for pro and plus...

That will make room correction even more sophisticated
annonced for end of 2022 the peq with " 10 bands for pro"...
(the correction of piece..I don't know what is behind this announcement at wiim..)
if there is already a serious peq, see 2 channels and with serious-qualitative computing power at the start of the year, it will be good..(and a simple balance).. ;-)

They have said they hope to resurrect their roadmap so we’ll hopefully see soon.
Yes it’s been outdated for long time. Your suggestion about roadmap would give clarity for us wiim user especially you may hear “are we there?” Other company provide very powerful hardware but lacking on software features and expertise. Wiim may not have powerful hardware but their magic on software leave others to dust.

Maybe they could give us dsp to simulate the sound of concert hall, jazz club or rock arena similar to what Yamaha dsp.

Maybe they could give us dsp to simulate the sound of concert hall, jazz club or rock arena similar to what Yamaha dsp.
already, allowing personalized presets will be important... (already noted in the eq mode and these tons of presets which seem to me to be rarely useful) and an intelligent gain autorange mode in these peq and eq modes...
in general
before promising more and more, already realizing the old promises and above all realizing what already exists will even seem a good idea...

Last edited:
Waou, be careful that the different WiIMs do not become a "gas factory" ! (a french expression for which I have not found an equivalent in English).

Waou, be careful that the different WiIMs do not become a "gas factory" ! (a french expression for which I have not found an equivalent in English).
achieve the pec mode, and bring a "balance" (expected since autumn 2022)... doesn't seem to me to really go in the direction of a gas factory
;-)

Back