Bluetooth connection

Hi, trying to connect via bluetooth with my phone, my computer can detect it but my phone can't. Is it because I use the wiim app on my phone? I can connect to every other bluetooth speaker I own with the phone but the Wiim Mini doesn't appear in the list.

Have you tried setting the Mini’s audio input to Bluetooth first to put it into pairing mode?
yeah, like I said, the laptop can see it when I scan for bluetooth devices but my android phone can't. Just checked on 2 other android phones and it doesn't appear in the scan for devices on them either. btw, it's not connected to the laptop, just shows as an available device.

I think you will have to set the mini into bluetooth mode( receive mode).
Set bluetooth off on your phone..
Then on again.
Or try to refresh you're bluetooth devices list.

Nothing?
Reboot mini and you're phone.

I think you will have to set the mini into bluetooth mode( receive mode).
Set bluetooth off on your phone..
Then on again.
Or try to refresh you're bluetooth devices list.

Nothing?
Reboot mini and you're phone.
rebooted both, it's in bluetooth receive mode as my laptop can see it in the "available devices" list but my android phones can't see it.

rebooted both, it's in bluetooth receive mode as my laptop can see it in the "available devices" list but my android phones can't see it.
Unpair your PC from your WiiM and turn off Bluetooth on your PC. If you have other devices paired with your WiiM, follow the same steps.

After that, try to pair one phone with WiiM.

Unpair your PC from your WiiM and turn off Bluetooth on your PC. If you have other devices paired with your WiiM, follow the same steps.

After that, try to pair one phone with WiiM.
the pc isn't paired with it, it just appears in the "available devices " list when I scan for BT devices.

Refresh you're BT devices list on your phone.
Or..
Go to apps.. Bluetooth..force close the BT app and clear the cache.
Search for the mini again.

Switch between modes on you're mini..go to BT receive mode again.
It has to find the mini I think.

Update the BT app.!

Try to forget , disable all the other devices on your phone(s) BT section.
Search for the mini again.
If you're pc can find it the phone should find it also.
Maybe wait a little more..scroll down in the list?

Last edited:
Back