Clicks and pops Wiim pro (Fixed: RF interference)

holdgaj

I have just bought a Wii pro. I have clicks and pops coming through the amp when the device is idle. It happens whether the device is connected via ethernet or wifi. I bought it for use with airplay. Playing via the Wii app or Spotify or airplay makes no difference. The previous device (denon) did not produce these noises. I have set it up twice. Is there a fix? Any help appreciated.

Thanks for the response. Analogue RCA cable. The same cable as the previous Denon streamer
I cannot help but I have asked this because this is a basic info that you should give first. Submit a ticket through wiim app (In the WiiM Home App, tap Settings (bottom right-hand corner) > Feedback > Describe the issue and submit.)

I cannot help but I have asked this because this is a basic info that you should give first. Submit a ticket through wiim app (In the WiiM Home App, tap Settings (bottom right-hand corner) > Feedback > Describe the issue and submit.)
Thanks for the response. I found the issue. It was RF interference from a nearby netgear homeplug which provided ethernet connectivity to the Wiim. It didn't bother the Denon that I had before but the Wiim was picking it up. All pop & crackle free now.

Thanks for the response. I found the issue. It was RF interference from a nearby netgear homeplug which provided ethernet connectivity to the Wiim. It didn't bother the Denon that I had before but the Wiim was picking it up. All pop & crackle free now.
was it a powerline adapter? Meaning internet was travelling through the electrical lines through the walls? I have ordered this router to convert wifi to ethernet to try connecting my future streamer through ethernet instead of wifi: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/tl-wr902ac/

was it a powerline adapter? Meaning internet was travelling through the electrical lines through the walls? I have ordered this router to convert wifi to ethernet to try connecting my future streamer through ethernet instead of wifi: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/tl-wr902ac/
Yes, powerline adapter from Netgear. It was about 10 cm from the device. I'm guessing the processor in the adapter was generating RF noise. Removing the adapter from the socket fixed the problem, running over WiFi now.

Back