Deezer can't play any song

There has been some kind of issue at Deezer that is affecting their API. Similar situation with Deezer in LMS

same with me on mine wiim pro...skip songs, and won't start anything to play from deezer through wiim home app...

Hello @WiiM Team @WiiM Support
Could you please help us to recover the function to listen deezer music (for example deezer playlist)
I guess that the latest version of appli pushed by deezer the 8 november 2023 for France at least is no more compliant with Wiim appli 2.7.0.231106.48191f or Wiim hardware.

Reboot of the Wiim Mini => same result
Check the Deezer and Wiim appli version to be sure to have the latest revision: that was the case.
I bought the wiim mini to listen music on Deezer, due to this issue, the wiim mini is now useless for me.

Could you please help us to recover the function to listen deezer music (for example deezer playlist)
I guess that the latest version of appli pushed by deezer the 8 november 2023 for France at least is no more compliant with Wiim appli 2.7.0.231106.48191f or Wiim hardware.

Check the Deezer and Wiim appli version to be sure to have the latest revision: that was the case.
I bought the wiim mini to listen music on Deezer, due to this issue, the wiim mini is now useless for me.
Please submit a ticket thru the Wiim Home app feedback section

It makes Wiim aware that there’s an issue and allows them to judge the scale of it. This is primarily a user community, not support forum and WiiM don’t scour it for issues. If you want something remedied, you need to notify them directly.

It makes Wiim aware that there’s an issue and allows them to judge the scale of it. This is primarily a user community, not support forum and WiiM don’t scour it for issues. If you want something remedied, you need to notify them directly.
I emailed them directly. They said I was put in line. but they did not offer any solutions.

i think they were received enough feedbacks about it, myself included...now it's a waiting time...tick tock :)

right now deezer can be played through chromecast only...i hope they will sort it soon...

WiiM uses Airable as their API provider for Deezer, instead of the Deezer API. I assume the issue lies with Airable, not WiiM or Deezer, but WiiM is, of course, ultimately responsible to ensure it's working.

@WiiM Team , I suggest having a "services status" page for end users to check, like Sonos does, when these services go south.

Back