Deezer not Singing

Ahmet0092

I have a Wiim mini device connected to my Yamaha A-S301 amplifier. Today the Wiim Home app does not open any songs on Deezer. He tries to open it, skips 3-5 songs, then repeats the same thing again. applications are up to date. There has never been such a problem before.
Note: My music is working.

There is currently an issue on the Deezer Server, and we are actively collaborating with the Deezer Provider to resolve this matter. We greatly appreciate your patience in advance as we work to address this issue promptly.

In the meantime, as a temporary workaround, the Deezer Provider recommends that you sign out of your Deezer account and then sign back in. This step may help you temporarily mitigate the issue until a permanent solution is implemented.

Hi
I am new to deezer and wiim pro. I now have the deezer app on my ipad. But app does not allow me to connect to the wiim pro. My tidal app does and wroks fine. Am i doing something wrong ?
I was looking forward to using deezer but without this connection the app is pointless.

Deezer doesn’t have a Connect mechanism like Tidal, Spotify or even Amazon Music (or the hopefully soon to be released Qobuz Connect). All it offers is remote control of another Deezer app. Since the Wiim Home app isn‘t the Deezer app, nor can the WiiM device run a Deezer app, the Deezer ”Connect” feature isn’t really a viable option. Until Deezer truly develop a Connect/ casting protocol like the other major streaming services, third party manufacturers like WiiM can’t really do anything about it. Sorry…

Last edited:
Deezer doesn’t have a Connect mechanism like Tidal, Spotify or even Amazon Music (or the hopefully soon to be release Qobuz Connect). All it offers is remote control of another Deezer app. Since the Wiim Home app isn‘t the Deezer app, nor can the WiiM device run a Deezer app, the Deezer ”Connect” feature isn’t really a viable option. Until Deezer truly develop a Connect/ casting protocol like the other major streaming services, third party manufacturers like WiiM can’t really do anything about it. Sorry…
Thank you very much forvsharing. I will then stick to tidal.

Hi
I am new to deezer and wiim pro. I now have the deezer app on my ipad. But app does not allow me to connect to the wiim pro. My tidal app does and wroks fine. Am i doing something wrong ?
I was looking forward to using deezer but without this connection the app is pointless.
You should be able to see the wiim as a chromecast device in the deezer app, assuming you enabled chromecast on the wiim.
Or, not being an IOs user, is this android only?

There is currently an issue on the Deezer Server, and we are actively collaborating with the Deezer Provider to resolve this matter. We greatly appreciate your patience in advance as we work to address this issue promptly.

In the meantime, as a temporary workaround, the Deezer Provider recommends that you sign out of your Deezer account and then sign back in. This step may help you temporarily mitigate the issue until a permanent solution is implemented.
Hello, is there any news from Deezer about switching tracks?

Back