Deezer Connect not connect to wiim pro

Very bad. And who is to blame for this that the native application cannot connect and control playback on wiim pro? Deezer or Linkplay? The native application is much richer in functionality, I want it! And the stutters when the wiim pro application cannot start playing a track in Deezer and you have to juggle everything to finally start playing, who is to blame for this?

Emphatically Deezer for taking a very Deezer centric view and thinking that users just want a remote control feature for another instance of the Deezer app, as opposed to a proper casting mechanism as developed by Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music and hopefully very soon, Qobuz.

The WiiM devices are based on a Linux variant (Tina I believe) and can’t run mobile apps such as the official Deezer app, so have to rely on the third party API provided again by Deezer which as you’ve discovered isn’t as feature rich as the native Deezer app.

Re stuttering in the WiiM Home app, have you tried rebooting your WiiM device and/or router? If the issue persists, the route to a solution is to submit a ticket to WiiM from the settings/feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device log for evidence of the issue.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I’ll write a letter to Deezer with a request to implement a full-fledged cast protocol for broadcasting directly to devices.
I'll make a report. Rebooted. Problems arise when switching between applications, it seems that the connection between the application and the Deezer server is broken and it takes time for it to be restored. I connected Dizer as a flac, it is possible that this format is less suitable for broadcasting than the one that Spotify uses, AAC in my opinion.

I try use native wiim deezer app and it not posible. Track random stoped play. I understand why it happened, simply stoped it all. I planed transfer from Spotify to Deezer and disappointed wiim app. How in fault Lynkplay or Deezer?

Back