DLNA

При открытии NAS со стримера не видит все папки с музыкой. Каждый раз открывает разные папки, но не все. Устройство перегружал в чем может быть проблема?

Google Translate
When the NAS is removed from the streamer, you will not see all the music folders. The various folders can be opened, not all of them. How can you solve the problem?
The WiiM app isn't very good with DLNA. Install BubbleUPnP on your Phone and control with that.
Приложение WiiM не очень хорошо работает с DLNA. Установите BubbleUPnP на свой телефон и управляйте им.

BubbleUPnP is used to browse the music on your NAS and queue up songs to be played on the WiiM. It doesn't need to be installed on the WiiM.

Have you got a media server running on your NAS?

And if you go to the Now Playing tab and click the casting icon in the top right hand corner can you select the WiiM Pro?
Assuming you can, you should now be able to find an album from the Library tab and play to the WiiM.
I wrote some basic instructions to clean the BubbleUPnP interface up somewhat, I'll try and track them down.

I couldn't find the previous post on the WiiM forum, but I had this saved.
  • More > Settings > Look and feel:
    • Enable 'Show Devices tab'
    • Change 'Side menu icon location' to 'Disabled'
  • More > Settings > Library:
    • Enable 'Track number'
    • Whilst you're here you can also disable (if you're not going to use them) from the 'Virtual folders' section: