Electricity consumption by wiim mini

Junaid

I am planning to buy wiim mini and pro. I would like to ask what is the electricity consumption of both devices in different modes. And what effect it would have over my electricity bill if used on daily basis. I live in Pakistan, and cost of electricity is too high.

Secondly can i get some parameters like power, voltage and amperes so that i can get some rough estimates of the electricity cost consumed by this device here in Pakistan through online Link like this

Also confirm do these tools are helpful.

Current consumption measured for the Mini is around 150 mA in idle to 220 mA during a playback over toslink.

Current consumption measured for the Mini is around 150 mA in idle to 220 mA during a playback over toslink.
and the pro.. exactly how much does it need?
(to observe I suppose, at the analog output at max level and with high signal? , significant differences according to the uses?)
;-)

Last edited:
and the pro.. exactly how much does it need?
(to observe I suppose, at the analog output at max level and with high signal? , significant differences according to the uses?)
;-)
Pro, ethernet, idle - around 250 mA, playback on the analog 2vrms output - highest one 380 mA, booting - highest one 440 mA.

 thakd
;-)
ok,
we can conceive why, to have a certain margin, the 1A can be a little "short"
although in simple wifi and digital output it must be enough (?)
(but hey can be good anyway to look for a really clean power supply "to do well".....)

I didn't measure very short current peaks, so I can imagine 1A can be not enough especially when inputs are also active and DSP processing involved.

Back