HDMI Arc

Funny you should say…..just sold my NAD C700 and replaced it with my Sprout 100 and Wiim pro. Way better listening experience and for half the money. Better sound Better app……a woodgrain option for WiiM would be awesome!!!!

Funny you should say…..just sold my NAD C700 and replaced it with my Sprout 100 and Wiim pro. Way better listening experience and for half the money. Better sound Better app……a woodgrain option for WiiM would be awesome!!!!
I'm sure some enterprising person could supply a walnut grain sleeve for it :p

Hall Audio wifi streamer (and other Linkplay based devices) has HDMI arc, so it is available. But it doesn't have chromecast. making it less interesting for android users.

Last edited:
HDMI E-Arc is a hardware feature. It is in the WIIM Amp. Cannot be added to the pro or the pro+ You can use the RCA or the Tos-link input. I use A Chromecast into a HDMI-audio splitter Tos-link into WIIM and HDMI into a Monitor. Works great. From a TV you can use the Tos-link directly of course.

Necro'ing this thread to second the request. This would be a fantastic product feature set. The only flaw in my living room setup is the need for 2 remotes - one for the television and another for volume control of the WiiM. Most TVs don't show for volume control via optical. I'd love to use my TV remote to adjust the volume on the WiiM.

Yes, please release a WiiM Pro MK2 with features of the Pro Plus and an HDMI ARC input.
+ functionality similar to the Marantz Stereo 70s: display a light wiim app to the tv and control it through HDMI CEC using tv's remote or other

Back