Home Music Server in the IOS WiiM app lists twice all DLNA/UPNP servers

Bismarck

Major Contributor
I have noticed that, when I browse to Home Music Server in the IOS version of the WiiM app, all DLNA/UPNP servers present in the subnet are listed twice.
It seems, though, that both instances listed for each DLNA/UPNP server work well when chosen.
I think it is a bug in the enumeration by the WiiM app.
Is someone else seeing the same issue?
@WiiM Support

Last edited:
No, the bubbleupnp app on my android tablet.
Both show the same 4 items, just that wiim home lists one of them twice, so shows 5 items..

I shold note that it didn't always show it twice. tbh, can't recall when it started, as I use bubble in preference to WHA to play my own files.

I have noticed that, when I browse to Home Music Server in the IOS version of the WiiM app, all DLNA/UPNP servers present in the subnet are listed twice.
It seems, though, that both instances listed for each DLNA/UPNP server work well when chosen.
I think it is a bug in the enumeration by the WiiM app.
Is someone else seeing the same issue?
@WiiM Support
Same here. Android looks ok.

In 2.3.9, my Logitech Music Server showed up twice at least one time yesterday. Then it disappeared on successive viewings. So, at least for me it still happened at least once using iOS app version 2.3.9.

In 2.3.9, my Logitech Music Server showed up twice at least one time yesterday. Then it disappeared on successive viewings. So, at least for me it still happened at least once using iOS app version 2.3.9.
Hi RoyalScam,

This bug has been fixed in iOS app version 2.4.0. Please help give it a try and let us know if it works for you. Thank you!

Back