How to lock Audio input settings?

Exile72

I initially couldn't get audio to properly flow from my TV to the SPDIF input on the Pro. That issue has now fixed itself but now I cannot get the Wiim Pro to retain the SPDIF audio input setting. Whenever I switch back to music (through Roon streaming Quboz), the audio input setting automatically bounces back to wifi. Is there any way to lock the setting? And Autosense seems to have no effect on this issue.

Last edited:
I initially couldn't get audio to properly flow from my TV to the SPDIF input on the Pro. That issue has now fixed itself but now I cannot get the Wiim Pro to retain the SPDIF audio input setting. Whenever I switch back to music (through Roon streaming Quboz), the audio input setting automatically bounces back to wifi. Is there any way to lock the setting? And Autosense seems to have no effect on this issue.
I have the same problem (with my cd player connected to my Pro via SPDIF in). Unfortunately no solution, just to let you know you're not the only one experiencing this issue. Hopefully someone knows a fix...

I have the same problem (with my cd player connected to my Pro via SPDIF in). Unfortunately no solution, just to let you know you're not the only one experiencing this issue. Hopefully someone knows a fix...
WiiM probably would know if you submitted a ticket thru their app so they could investigate your log file... :)

I’m seeking the same solution. I’d like my WiiM to retain SPDIF or remember to go back to SPDIF. Not the end of the world having to open the app each time, but I’d love for it to do as it suggests and listen for a SPIDIF signal after going into standby mode.

Back