How to stream Qobuz to Echo 4 or Cubes in different rooms?

Hello, please sorry for my bad english.
I asked my question bevor Posting here in two big German forum. No one can answer it.

Today i play in Living Room Qobuz from the Wiim pro via Optical to my Denon X3500. On my TV also work a fire Cube new Generation.
In Kitchen is also a TV with Fire Cube and 2* Echo 4 for Stereo.
In Bath an Echo Show 8.
How can i stream Qobuz to (alexa play everywhere Music)?

Spotify can run without the wiim pro.
And in Living Room my Windows PC to Tv and Denon also can Play Qobuz.
In Alexa App/Wiim Home App is also nothing to find. Only Login in the Accounts.
Can you help me?

Last edited:
Thats not good. That means, in my case there is no reason to play with Wiim Pro. :(
But, thank you very much for answer.

Yeah, I'm afraid an external device can't make Echos support what they natively don't support.

One option you may have is the use of an Echo Link which can potentially do line-in redistribution of audio fed to one of its inputs - however this usually needs USA firmware and linking to an amazon.com account. All echos and fire tv devices would need to be registered to that .com account too, which would no doubt impact upon your music and video subscriptions. I have heard that there's perhaps a workaround for that .com association but as I don't have an Echo Link, I've been unable to try it.

I guess you'll need to subscribe to Amazon Music or Spotify to be able to include all your devices in an alexa multi room music group.

Last edited:
Back