Mini down to A$118 atm (Amazon AU). No idea how long it'll last!

I missed out on the pro for $175! I didn't know about lightning sales. So I got the mini instead. Very happy. Sounds much better than my ifi zen blue. I'm guessing the pro plus will be quite expensive in oz. The mini is really good, ordered an external dac too. Cheers.

I missed out on the pro for $175! I didn't know about lightning sales. So I got the mini instead. Very happy. Sounds much better than my ifi zen blue. I'm guessing the pro plus will be quite expensive in oz. The mini is really good, ordered an external dac too. Cheers.
Now we want to know what dac you're getting...
If you're currently using the mini's aux out then I hope it gets even better for you,

I'm guessing / anticipating the pro plus to be around the A$340 mark.
Wonder how long it'll take before we can see how far off I am!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm getting the smsl su 1. I do think the mini sounds good as is though. I'm only getting a weak wifi signal in my listening room but haven't had any drop outs yet. I'm assuming a weak signal doesn't cause any loss in audio quality as long as it's consistent. I'm only using Spotify currently, so Hi Res isn't a concern. Thinking of moving to Tidal soon. Cheers.

Until you need two wifi extenders to get a strong signal :ROFLMAO:
A 35.00 extender is probably the cheapest part of my system. But to be honest the mini wouldn't need the boost. The extender is there for the gaming console. Everything in my house is wireless. From cameras to smart plugs to the thermostat. Not one cable to any device. I also have a Wiim Pro upstairs. My point was in my opinion I should have bought another mini. I get nothing extra from the Pro.

Now we want to know what dac you're getting...
If you're currently using the mini's aux out then I hope it gets even better for you,

I'm guessing / anticipating the pro plus to be around the A$340 mark.
Wonder how long it'll take before we can see how far off I am!
Pro plus now showing on Amazon Australia, $329
tbh, not sure quite how long it's been available, but not long, I'm sure.
I was close ;)

Back