My Speakers interfere with Wiim App

stregnil

Hi,
I received my Wiim Pro yesterday and plugged it in. When downloading the app I found that the app was the same as I use to my Triangle AIO Twin speakers. Same UI but different name...
Now, here starts the problems. First of all, the Wiim app found my speakers directly, not until I powered them off I found the Wiim Pro. I have connected the Wiim Pro via Coax to my headphone DAC, that work flawlessly. But then I was thinking of connecting my speakers (Triangle) from Wiim Pro via spdif. But as soon as I turn on my speakers on, they show up in my Wiim App, then they also disable the "extra" functions that are in the Wiim App such as different audio settings etc.
I can't find a way to delete or forget the Triangle speakers in the app...
Do you understand my problem, and what to I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_100246_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_100246_WiiM Home.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20231111_100259_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_100259_WiiM Home.jpg
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi,
I received my Wiim Pro yesterday and plugged it in. When downloading the app I found that the app was the same as I use to my Triangle AIO Twin speakers. Same UI but different name...
Now, here starts the problems. First of all, the Wiim app found my speakers directly, not until I powered them off I found the Wiim Pro. I have connected the Wiim Pro via Coax to my headphone DAC, that work flawlessly. But then I was thinking of connecting my speakers (Triangle) from Wiim Pro via spdif. But as soon as I turn on my speakers on, they show up in my Wiim App, then they also disable the "extra" functions that are in the Wiim App such as different audio settings etc.
I can't find a way to delete or forget the Triangle speakers in the app...
Do you understand my problem, and what to I do?

If the speaker and the WiiM pro are on the same network, you probably won't be able to remove the speaker from the WiiM app. You can probably ignore the speaker card.

The device settings on the WiiM pro are indicated by a gear icon.

Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-21-19-696_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Back