My WiiM Pro Set-up

DAV33D

Yamaha RX-A4A, Tannoy Profile 638, Yamaha NS-300 Sub x 2, WiiM Pro x 2, Sansui Graphic Eq. I like the way I was able to integrate Sansui Graphic EQ via WiiM Line Out thence to the line-in of the RX-A4A. I was also able to connect the same WiiM Pro via SPDIF/CoAx to the same RX-A4A to utilize the AVR’s internal DAC. If I decide to use the WiiM Pro’s internal DAC…I just use the by-pass button on the EQ. Sometimes , I just love to tailor the sound the way I wanted to hear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3063.jpeg
    IMG_3063.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
Yamaha RX-A4A, Tannoy Profile 638, Yamaha NS-300 Sub x 2, WiiM Pro x 2, Sansui Graphic Eq. I like the way I was able to integrate Sansui Graphic EQ via WiiM Line Out thence to the line-in of the RX-A4A. I was also able to connect the same WiiM Pro via SPDIF/CoAx to the same RX-A4A to utilize the AVR’s internal DAC. If I decide to use the WiiM Pro’s internal DAC…I just use the by-pass button on the EQ. Sometimes , I just love to tailor the sound the way I wanted to hear.
Hi, @DAV33D,

It is a very nice AV room. 😊

I also own an A4A.
May I ask you a question?

Can you output the optical of the WiiM pro at 24bit/192kHz when connected to A4A?

I haven't tried it yet, but I can only output up to 24/96 when connecting the WiiM pro to the Yamaha RX-A780.

Thank you. 😉

Back