No Sound Output

cblanks117

I am using the Wiim Mini-C3E0, and the app says it is playing (I see the song advancing second by second), but there is no sound playing from my speakers. It is curretnly set to Aux Out and the cord from my speaker system is plugged into the Aux Out hole on the WiiM.

I tried unplugging the WiiM and turning off my phone and both back on but still no sound.

What shoudl I do to get the sound back?

You say "get the sound back". Does that mean it was working, but isn't now?
Maybe a silly question, but is the volume turned up?
Tried a set of wired headphones instead of your speaker system? Ensure fixed volume is disabled first, and volume isn't too high!

I am using the Wiim Mini-C3E0, and the app says it is playing (I see the song advancing second by second), but there is no sound playing from my speakers. It is curretnly set to Aux Out and the cord from my speaker system is plugged into the Aux Out hole on the WiiM.

I tried unplugging the WiiM and turning off my phone and both back on but still no sound.

What shoudl I do to get the sound back?
Hi cblanks117,

Please check if you choose the right audio output for your WiiM Mini. You can refer to this link for details. Thanks!

Thank you, Mr. Ee.

Hi cblanks117,

If this is the case, kindly submit a feedback ticket through the WiiM Home App when you encounter music playback without sound. Additionally, consider replacing WiiM Mini with an alternate music source to verify if your downstream audio devices are functioning correctly. Thank you!

Thank you, Mr. Ee.

Hi cblanks117,

If this is the case, kindly submit a feedback ticket through the WiiM Home App when you encounter music playback without sound. Additionally, consider replacing WiiM Mini with an alternate music source to verify if your downstream audio devices are functioning correctly. Thank you!
Yeah, we were heading towards that by checking if the aux out worked for headphones.
Hopefully something silly and obvious!

I checked it with headphones and that didnt work sadly...

Anything else to try?
Hi cblanks117,

Please kindly send a feedback ticket through the WiiM Home App. We'll conduct a thorough examination to determine if the device is faulty. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated.

Back