Please provide alphabetized list of Past Searches in WiiM Home App...

igotdibs

The Recent searches list in the WiiM Home App would be infinitely more useful if it were alphabetized. Please, please, please

Disagree. A list of "recent" things should be sorted by time.
I see your point.

Instead of Recent searches, how about an alphabetized list of "Past Searches"? Such a list would make it easy to find an artist I want to listen to. (Edited title of thread)

If I go to any site for 'recent' things, I like to be able to sort by price, distance, name, time...
Recent only applies to the age of the entry, not how the entries may be allowed to be presented.

For example, would you like a music service's recently added albums list to only be shown in time order?
How about filtering on genre, or sorting by artist, or sample rate, or....
;)

If I go to any site for 'recent' things, I like to be able to sort by price, distance, name, time...
Recent only applies to the age of the entry, not how the entries may be allowed to be presented.

For example, would you like a music service's recently added albums list to only be shown in time order?
How about filtering on genre, or sorting by artist, or sample rate, or....
;)
Yeah, it often bemuses me from my programming days why apps in general don’t allow standardised lists that can be arranged and sorted according to the list items’ attributes.

Back