Presets broken?

Mike in NY

Major Contributor
As of some recent update?
Neither the WiiM BT remote, nor the WHA on iOS, is capable of internet radio Preset playback on my fully updated system.

As of some recent update?
Neither the WiiM BT remote, nor the WHA on iOS, is capable of internet radio Preset playback on my fully updated system.
It did that to me...and surprisingly after somes closing-opening the app they came back...a Christmas miracle... ;-)

Have you tried deleting and re doing the presets? I’ve seen this happen before

I was hoping to avoid that as some of them are custom added streaming links. That said, it will be easier now to add stations because my new MacBook Air can run iOS apps, just a little bit more convenient than using an iPad.

It did that to me...and surprisingly after somes closing-opening the app they came back...a Christmas miracle... ;-)

Maybe I can experience that same miracle, I did close and reopen the app yesterday and still no go.

Upon launching the app today there was a firmware update available for the Pro Plus, and after applying that update and the subsequent reboot, the presets were working again from both the BT remote, and the app too, so I did not have to delete/re-enter anything.

Back