Pro+ Incoming: Initial Questions

Xidnpnlss

Hello all. I’ve got the tracking details for my Pro+. Will be streaming Tidal HiFi into Musical Fidelity A3.5 out to Dynaudio 1.3SE. Very excited about the little disrupter.

I have a couple of initial questions.

1.) Is it possible to stream my own FLAC files from my iPhone 14?

2.) I’ve read on a number of occasions complaining that it proved difficult to switch from one WiFi to another. We’re not long for this current residence, so I’m curious if I can expect a big hassle at the new place.

Thank you for any help in advance!

Hello all. I’ve got the tracking details for my Pro+. Will be streaming Tidal HiFi into Musical Fidelity A3.5 out to Dynaudio 1.3SE. Very excited about the little disrupter.

I have a couple of initial questions.

1.) Is it possible to stream my own FLAC files from my iPhone 14?

2.) I’ve read on a number of occasions complaining that it proved difficult to switch from one WiFi to another. We’re not long for this current residence, so I’m curious if I can expect a big hassle at the new place.

Thank you for any help in advance!
1) Yes
2) Not too much of a hassle for infrequent changes. Just need to reset the device and go through setup again.
Something like hold play button for 10 secs iirc.

1) Yes
2) Not too much of a hassle for infrequent changes. Just need to reset the device and go through setup again.
Something like hold play button for 10 secs iirc.
Thank you.

And playing own FLAC files from phone is through the Wiim app or something like VLC using AirPlay?

Thank you.

And playing own FLAC files from phone is through the Wiim app or something like VLC using AirPlay?
You can use the wiim app, or another app like mconnect and send to the wiim via upnp.
Airplay is an option too, but probably not the best one!

Back