Red Light ALWAY on - Wiim mini

Marcos Mazur

I pair my Wiim mini with the notebook via internal Bluetooth, and I use it with both speakers and headphones, sometimes I turn it on in the office and sometimes at home, two different places and in one of them the internet is better, the problem is the red light It's always present, when i turn on wiim mini it initially changes from white to green, but it immediately turns red permanently when it's playing ou not, whether it's qobuz or browser (youtube), games and so on, does this compromise the sound quality? Would it be appropriate to continue using it on the PC? (I use the internal dac via cable connected to my amp or headphone)
I've already tried resetting to factory default by pressing + and -, but that didn't help.

If the LED is solid red, your WiiM is disconnected from Wi-Fi. Can you think of anything?

I pair my Wiim mini with the notebook via internal Bluetooth, and I use it with both speakers and headphones, sometimes I turn it on in the office and sometimes at home, two different places and in one of them the internet is better, the problem is the red light It's always present, when i turn on wiim mini it initially changes from white to green, but it immediately turns red permanently when it's playing ou not, whether it's qobuz or browser (youtube), games and so on, does this compromise the sound quality? Would it be appropriate to continue using it on the PC? (I use the internal dac via cable connected to my amp or headphone)
I've already tried resetting to factory default by pressing + and -, but that didn't help.
Hi Marcos,

Please help send us feedback ticket from the WiiM Home App so we can troubleshoot it further. Thank you for your assistance.

Back