Flashing red light on Wiim amp

akohen

Hello

I tried to use Wiim Amp first time with Focal speakers yesterday. Device firmware was updated automatically.

As I start to play Spotify, both speakers play and after 2-3 seconds one of them stops playing where the other plays as normal. Red light is starts flashing. So one speaker plays normally the other does not at all.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!.

Thank you

Hello

I tried to use Wiim Amp first time with Focal speakers yesterday. Device firmware was updated automatically.

As I start to play Spotify, both speakers play and after 2-3 seconds one of them stops playing where the other plays as normal. Red light is starts flashing. So one speaker plays normally the other does not at all.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!.

Thank you
Hi,

Please unplug your WiiM amp and disconnect all speaker cables.

What happens if you turn on the power with nothing connected to the amp and check the status of the LED lamp?

If the LED on your WiiM amp flashes red again, try resetting the amp. If that doesn't work, please submit a support ticket via the feedback section of the WiiM home app. Device logs are also sent along with it.

If the LED is normally solid white, there may be a problem with the speaker cable connection. Try connecting the speaker again, paying attention to the +- polarity and copper wire contact.

Back