Spotify randomly starts shuffling

Bsattley

So, I'm happily listening on my Wiim Amps to some Spotify playlists, with Spotify running on my iPhone. Works great.

However, sooner or later strange behavior starts to happen where the playlist starts shuffling - without any change/intervention on my part. Spotify indicates that it is NOT shuffling, yet, the songs do not play in order. In fact, sometimes songs play that are not even in the playlist that's visible! (but, the songs seem to belong - its not like some crazy random insertion)

Seems like a Spotify bug? But, I never ever get this to happen unless I am playing on Wiim amp.

??

So, I'm happily listening on my Wiim Amps to some Spotify playlists, with Spotify running on my iPhone. Works great.

However, sooner or later strange behavior starts to happen where the playlist starts shuffling - without any change/intervention on my part. Spotify indicates that it is NOT shuffling, yet, the songs do not play in order. In fact, sometimes songs play that are not even in the playlist that's visible! (but, the songs seem to belong - its not like some crazy random insertion)

Seems like a Spotify bug? But, I never ever get this to happen unless I am playing on Wiim amp.

??
I'm just playing on Spotify right now, but I don't have any such problems. Try reinstalling the Spotify app and see what happens.

Sounds more like Autoplay to me where a selection of random similar tracks will play when your selection completes. Or if you have Spotify Free, it’s expected behaviour.

Back