Spotify "Supremium"

Agree with this .... be interesting to see how much it'd be as well, if it's more than Tidal, Amazon and Qobuz be a bit of a joke really.
The individual Spotify "Premium" plan (limited to 320 kbps MP3) is already as expensive as the individual TIDAL plan (including HiRes) in Germany. The family plan is even more expensive than TIDAL's.

Consequently, the only way how Spotify "Superperpremiumfiything" could not be more than TIDAL would be Spotify giving it away for less than "Premium". ;)

I’d seriously consider Spotify hi res (or whatever they call it) if they also removed the one stream per account limitation it has. My family use echos with Amazon Music as its family subscription allows up to six simultaneous streams on one or more accounts. Spotify can’t do that so is a pain to use in a multi user, single Alexa account setup.

There were different names when teaser Spotify appear online. What will be next Spotify ultra on next teaser?

In my opinion, Spotify would be very short sighted if they priced themselves out of the hi res market if they charge considerably more than their competitors. Ok, maybe the “audiophile” market isn’t large compared to their entire user base, but they do have a pretty good app…

The individual Spotify "Premium" plan (limited to 320 kbps MP3) is already as expensive as the individual TIDAL plan (including HiRes) in Germany. The family plan is even more expensive than TIDAL's.

Consequently, the only way how Spotify "Superperpremiumfiything" could not be more than TIDAL would be Spotify giving it away for less than "Premium". ;)

In my opinion, Spotify would be very short sighted if they priced themselves out of the hi res market if they charge considerably more than their competitors. Ok, maybe the “audiophile” market isn’t large compared to their entire user base, but they do have a pretty good app…

Think Brantome's response reiterates exactly what I've been saying

Spotify have a better app and a larger database of music than the other services, so if the entire database will be lossless CD-quality i guess a little higher prices than Tidal/Qobuz/Apple Music can be justified 👍🏻

Spotify have a better app and a larger database of music than the other services, so if the entire database will be lossless CD-quality i guess a little higher prices than Tidal/Qobuz/Apple Music can be justified 👍🏻
I don't find the Spotify app is anything better than Tidal or Deezer apps. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses. You pays your money and takes your choice. In fact Deezer's live radio streams are unique, as are Tidal video streams. My use I s essentially Deezer,, Tidal and then Spotify. German Dutch users also have audiobooks with Deezer.

Back