Standalone DAC with Pro for SPEAKER listening

I see recently the price of Chord Mojo 2 has been reduced in Malaysia. I'm also getting it very soon, coming Saturday.
I have been tried out the demo set for 3 hours before placing my order. It's a very good DAC/Amp for travel indeed.
Is it going into your main system? I bought mine new for £390- what’s your system if you don’t mind me asking.

Is it going into your main system? I bought mine new for £390- what’s your system if you don’t mind me asking.
I’ve been using a Musical Fidelity mxdac which has been very rewarding but I feel it’s very polite. I have gone for the Mojo2 because all the reviews and reviewers say it allows you to see and feel so much of the music. Amongst the many reviewers I like Dark audios reviews particularly and A British Audiophile.

I got mine new at RM1970, similar price after convert.
I'm a new comer. Currently, I'm using Bose AM5 paired with Sansui Amplifier AU217 and PS Audio DAC, Digital Link 3. USB on desktop and Optical on WiiM Pro. The mid-range sound very good to me, sub-bass (below 40Hz) is weak but not a big deal.

Mojo 2 mainly for travel with my IEM, Blessing 3. At first, I doubted the performance of Mojo 2 as the cost is considered at the high side and visual looks like a 'toy' to me. After spending 3 hours with mojo 2 demo set, I'm happy and placed my order the next day (always think twice)

I have checked google and it pop-up Darko Audio's review.

Last edited:
I’ve been using a Musical Fidelity mxdac which has been very rewarding but I feel it’s very polite. I have gone for the Mojo2 because all the reviews and reviewers say it allows you to see and feel so much of the music. Amongst the many reviewers I like Dark audios reviews particularly and A British Audiophile.
Do you mean Darko Audio instead of Dark Audio?

Do you mean Darko Audio instead of Dark Audio?
Haha yes I did, I’m sure he’d get a laugh from that but it is a bit of a Freudian obsession, checking at 3am when your delivery is, is a bit sad isn’t it? 🫠

Back