Stuck on 'whitelist' firmware...

Logic800

I've had my WiiM amp since early January so a long time user but this is my first post. Like many others I've had problems with a USB drive being detected/scanned, and ticket #500269 refers. As part of WiiM's investigation I was given some new firmware (5.0.606745) to try but this made matters worse. Since then I've been unable to install any new updates, and despite chasing (19 days ago), I've heard nothing since. Help please.

Sorry to be boring but the amp is still stuck on the 'custom' firmware (which made matters worse) and it is now at least two updates behind. I wonder who takes responsibility for this situation, the dealer (no), WiiM, yes. Can this please be sorted. Thanks.

In the last few days I received an app update that allowed me to switch out of the 'white list' firmware, and have since updated to 5.0.614850.

But it still can't see, and therefore scan, my USB drive. Have sent updated feedback.
What file system is the USB disk formatted in, and does it draw more power than the Amp can supply?

Back