Tidal connect stops playing, and must reconnect to start playing again.

dopus

Sometimes tidal stops playing trough tidal connect to the wiim pro plus, and the only way to get it playing again is disconnecting tidal connect from the wpp and reconnect.
Anyone else with the same issue??

Sometimes tidal stops playing trough tidal connect to the wiim pro plus, and the only way to get it playing again is disconnecting tidal connect from the wpp and reconnect.
Anyone else with the same issue??
What, if anything, can you see / do / control from within the wiim app when this happens?
I don't mean using tidal in the wiim app, I mean from the now playing screen which normally shows what you are playing from tidal connect and normally alows you to skip tracks etc..

Do you have another phone / tablet? What happens if you open tidal on that and connect to the same wpp?
Can that tidal do anything?

What, if anything, can you see / do / control from within the wiim app when this happens?
I don't mean using tidal in the wiim app, I mean from the now playing screen which normally shows what you are playing from tidal connect and normally alows you to skip tracks etc..

Do you have another phone / tablet? What happens if you open tidal on that and connect to the same wpp?
Can that tidal do anything?
I will check if the wiim app still works next time this happens. Thanks for the suggestion.
The solution as of now is to choose phone as device in the tidal app, and then choose wiim pro plus from the tidal connect device list again.

Back