What are you listening to?

It’s a bit odd that there is nothing here actually about music that people are listening to so I’ll kick off a thread on the subject.

A set of 3 newly released CDs hit my doormat yesterday. I’ve ripped one of them to my server today and now playing.

This is a massively expanded set of tracks from Eric’s 24 Nights album from a series of concerts at Royal Albert Hall in 1990 & 1991.

♪ Playing Crossroads by Eric Clapton from 24 Nights: Orchestral (2023) (Local • 956kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

View attachment 1031

It’s good! The album might end up as a bit of a wade but it a great one ☝️

Another album from last releases of Qobuz. Quiet and peaceful music 😊
View attachment 3440
I could bet it's not for @Achim1811 😂😂😂;)
You are so right, mate! 😂😉
Trio?
Blurred landscape with birds and reed as cover?
Released on From Out Here Music? (may be nomen est omen?)
Too much is too much! 😇😂😂😂😂😉

(You know who wrote. For sure.)
Now its time for driving North. First fully electric experience for a longer distance. Lets see!

After the bad joke played on @Achim1811 yesterday, this morning I come with an olive branch in my mouth. ;)
So i propose this Scofield's album (I'm revisiting his albums). No plonk plonk, but rhythm.
Immagine 2023-11-20 080252.png
And an album by the always great Bill Evans
Immagine 2023-11-20 081057.png
I think it's worth trying both 🤗

After the bad joke played on @Achim1811 yesterday, this morning I come with an olive branch in my mouth. ;)
So i propose this Scofield's album (I'm revisiting his albums). No plonk plonk, but rhythm.
View attachment 3454
And an album by the always great Bill Evans
View attachment 3455
I think it's worth trying both 🤗
Plonk Plonk is fine! Pling Pling isn't! 😂
Good morning, mate and @ all others.

Sorry, I didn't know the subtle difference 😂 😂😂
Good morning to you too and.....welcome back home ;)
I think many of us have already more forgotten about Hi Fi than most of the younger people ever will know 😉

Last edited:
Missed too much new classical releases over the last weeks so lets get into it.
Always suspicious about "hyped" new artists, but this one seems to be as wild as he looks. For sure I will not buy it (WMG is still part of the evil 😉) but stealing it via streaming is ok for me. 😇

IMG_1989.jpeg

Back