What products you'd like to see WiiM produce?

It's been stated elsewhere, support for Sofabaton's remote control. Seems straightforward and relatively low effort.

Something I've always wanted (even thought about building it myself) was an alarm clock with semi decent sound. The alarms can be set via an app on your phone. It would get the time from the internet so it would always be correct. I would have a streamer like that in the Wiim Pro that supports Airplay and Chromecast. Roon Ready would be overkill for something like this. Bluetooth support would also be nice. Should be able to wake up to any song on my local network or on a connected service.

Something I've always wanted (even thought about building it myself) was an alarm clock with semi decent sound. The alarms can be set via an app on your phone. It would get the time from the internet so it would always be correct. I would have a streamer like that in the Wiim Pro that supports Airplay and Chromecast. Roon Ready would be overkill for something like this. Bluetooth support would also be nice. Should be able to wake up to any song on my local network or on a connected service.
Did you know that you can set alarms on the WiiM app? 😉

I've mentioned it before, but will bring it up again, I would like to see 5.1 channel surround sound WiiM Amp.
Think how nice it would be to have the user interface in the WiiM Home App and hardware form factor similar to the WiiM Amp.

All in one device..
Audio,video..
Ok they need Google I assume ( android tv).
But it would be great to have a device with excellent audio, video possibilities ( streamer, mediaplayer).
Wiim with their knowledge and support would be highly appreciated by many ...

I've mentioned it before, but will bring it up again, I would like to see 5.1 channel surround sound WiiM Amp.
Think how nice it would be to have the user interface in the WiiM Home App and hardware form factor similar to the WiiM Amp.
Five speaker outputs of reasonable quality squeezed into the form factor of the WiiM Amp? Sounds difficult, to say the least.

Five speaker outputs of reasonable quality squeezed into the form factor of the WiiM Amp? Sounds difficult, to say the least.
Or a similar sized grouped companion unit (the WiiM AVR Add-on :p) that would drive the front left, right and centre speakers and wirelessly send the rear left and right channels to a WiiM Amp?

Did you know that you can set alarms on the WiiM app? 😉
I've seen but never used that feature. I would like a real alarm clock with display and all. I don't like keeping my phone in the bedroom at night. Yeah, old fashioned, I know. 😊

I've seen but never used that feature. I would like a real alarm clock with display and all. I don't like keeping my phone in the bedroom at night. Yeah, old fashioned, I know. 😊
I don't know if you can buy the WiiM wake-up light in your country.

But this isn't it, is it? 🤣

Similar form factor is fine, or an additional box would do too.
I'm most interested in simplicity and control by Wiim Home App.

In the same way a "WiiM AVR" mentioned above could be targeted at 5.1 home theater type users (larger form factor maybe, bigger amp), there could also be a "WiiM GAMR" targeted at gamers that like listening to music as well (smaller form factor - WiiM mini style, smaller amp). Gaming mode would likely be headphone/IEM based (headphone and mic 3.5mm sockets) and a sound profile that emphasizes detail, spatial awareness and clear mic sound. (preset EQ). At the press of a button it needs to switch to music mode meaning a warmer sound, more low-end presence and output to RCA (or other) for speaker connect (depending if active speakers or amp-based passive speakers maybe). Must support PC connect (USB), PS5, XBOX and maybe Switch). Creative have a device (dac/amp based) for gamers and FOSI have the K5pro which has limitations but apart from that, very little out there.

Pro Plus V.2.

Same as the Pro Plus, but with a sub out, and the same bass management, etc., as the sub out on the WiiM Amp.

Obviously room correction, 10-band PEQ finished after the betas are done.

Back