WiiM and Peachtree

Usmc1316

I have a question about set up. When i setup my WiiM the present of the sounds seems to fallen off. I dont know if thats the right way to describe it.
I have it running to a Peachtree 125sky amp, it has a DAC in it already. Is it possible it has affected the output. Or is my settings wrong?

As you can tell im new to all this.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but first thing I'd suggest woild be to look at every option in the menus to check the setup.
Mini, or pro?
You imply that you're using the wiim's digital output.

What are you playing? I believe the 125 supports up to 96khz signals, so maybe ensure you've set that as the max output in the wiim settings.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but first thing I'd suggest woild be to look at every option in the menus to check the setup.
Mini, or pro?
You imply that you're using the wiim's digital output.

What are you playing? I believe the 125 supports up to 96khz signals, so maybe ensure you've set that as the max output in the wiim.

Mr Ee, thank you for the suggestion. I will take a look at it. What I was trying to say about the sound is that it sounds very flat. The sound before hand was warm and clear. Im not getting that anymore.
It could just be me, and its all in my head!

I don't hear any such flatness with my mini, fixed volime, eq off.
Compared to what? Into the same amp, same connection?
Maybe check the EQ settings in the wiim app, see if making adjustments there gives you a sound you prefer.

Back