Wiim https API command for Audio Output

ckishapppy

Hi, I started to use the Wiim API with node-red (mainly with HomeKit). What are the commands to get the status of the Audio Outputs and to set the Audio Output? I want to set a couple of different Airplay 2 devices receivers depending per daytime (without opening the Wiim app) or ensure that the default Airplay Receiver is selected from all available choices at home (also without opening the Wiim app)...Pls advise.....

Solution
Hi, I started to use the Wiim API with node-red (mainly with HomeKit). What are the commands to get the status of the Audio Outputs and to set the Audio Output? I want to set a couple of different Airplay 2 devices receivers depending per daytime (without opening the Wiim app) or ensure that the default Airplay Receiver is selected from all available choices at home (also without opening the Wiim app)...Pls advise.....
Hi ckishapppy,

Thanks for sharing this fascinating use case with us! While we don't currently offer this API, we're excited to announce that it's being added to our roadmap and is expected to be ready by the end of April. Keep an eye out for updates!
Hi ckishapppy,

Thanks for sharing this fascinating use case with us! While we don't currently offer this API, we're excited to announce that it's being added to our roadmap and is expected to be ready by the end of April. Keep an eye out for updates!

Solution
thanks for the swift reply and good to hear! Love the API-based approach as it helps to integrate the Wiim devices in the existing home automation systems.

Back