Wiim Pro Arrival

Moonwolf

So, for those of you who could not sleep wondering if my order from Ripcaster arrived, it did and in good time, well done them.
The aesthetics of the Wiim Pro box are very pleasing to me and it sits nicely within my system. The app and box were so easy to hook
into my wifi...intuitively up and running in no time...rca out into amp over to speakers...sounds really fresh and appealing.

Internet radio stations appeared easily as if by magic...soma fm/groove salad/deep space one/ drone zone/bbc radio 3 effortlessly
rock, ambient, classical up whatever and a fine weekend was had by yours truly. Puts a smile on my face knowing that new digital
and old analogue can compliment each other so well.

Thought I saw a guy with a red suit and long white beard flying past the window on Saturday night...gas.. been looking at all sorts of
amps/dacs/speakers that this box might compliment whilst enjoying what a thirty six year old system still has to offer...music to my ears...

So, for those of you who could not sleep wondering if my order from Ripcaster arrived, it did and in good time, well done them.
The aesthetics of the Wiim Pro box are very pleasing to me and it sits nicely within my system. The app and box were so easy to hook
into my wifi...intuitively up and running in no time...rca out into amp over to speakers...sounds really fresh and appealing.

Internet radio stations appeared easily as if by magic...soma fm/groove salad/deep space one/ drone zone/bbc radio 3 effortlessly
rock, ambient, classical up whatever and a fine weekend was had by yours truly. Puts a smile on my face knowing that new digital
and old analogue can compliment each other so well.

Thought I saw a guy with a red suit and long white beard flying past the window on Saturday night...gas.. been looking at all sorts of
amps/dacs/speakers that this box might compliment whilst enjoying what a thirty six year old system still has to offer...music to my ears...
The best part about this Wiim product is making it easy, fun and untended to listen to music on that older stereo that began collecting dust over the last many years

Back