WiiM Pro optical SPDIF Out broken

Rtx

Good day!
It happened that the optical output on my WiiM Pro got broken when it was pushed in hard. I don’t use the optical output, so my question is, is it safe to continue using the unit, or should I open the box to check? All other functions are working.

It should be safe to continue to use it, it’s probably just disconnected the optical socket from the main board.

Reactions: Rtx
Good day!
It happened that the optical output on my WiiM Pro got broken when it was pushed in hard. I don’t use the optical output, so my question is, is it safe to continue using the unit, or should I open the box to check? All other functions are working.
If everything works fine nothing to worry about. There still a coax that you use in case optical is bad.

Thank you, so it is OK to keep the WiiM Pro plugged and powered all the time. (Good news for me).

Does anyone can give the Toslink Port part number? I will buy it and once the time will come will try to change it.
(Simple search showed that it is not easy to find this connector)

Good day!
I have noticed that this connection seems weak. I had to be very careful plugging in because it's not very solid.

Thank you, so it is OK to keep the WiiM Pro plugged and powered all the time. (Good news for me).

Does anyone can give the Toslink Port part number? I will buy it and once the time will come will try to change it.
(Simple search showed that it is not easy to find this connector)
Raise a ticket to WiiM and see if they can help

Back