WiiM pro plus vrms question

Claudius

I'm using a Pro Plus analog output to a Naim Nac 62 preamp. Line input on this preamp is rated at 75mV, 47k ohms. I wonder if I should change WiiM's output level set by default at 2vrms?

As far as I remember my Naim NAC 62 from the early 90s was rated 75 mV and 100 kOhm for the three (?) line ins and 2 mV and 47 kOhm for one of the optional phonocards.
I would suggest trying out 😉

weird... it seems to me that it would be more typically a 750mv or 0.775v, 75mv is an error? :censored:... but clearly, use the fixed 800mv or 500mv output of the wiim... observe the level where you navigate at the potentiometer... prefer a rated level wiim or not at the start of the track, this is the place where the potentiometers of this type are the least balanced

No idea, it just came to my mind that I owned one in the early 90s....and still have this digits in my old head. Because it was quite expensive and I saved money for this optional phono card quite long 😉
I am sure you can not do any harm to your components so try and error, if there is one.

Last edited:
Back