Chromecasting to Wiim Pro that is linked to Mini, no sound from Mini

fquails

When I chromecast to my pro, which I linked to a Mini, only the pro plays music, and the mini is silent. Am I doing something wrong, or this is just the way it is?

For me, even when two pros were linked in the wiim app, chromecasting to the master pro only produced sound on that one pro, the other was silent.
So yes, while the mini doesn't support chromecast, it seems that chromecasting to grouped wiims (in the wiim app, not google home groups) doesn't work either.

For me, even when two pros were linked in the wiim app, chromecasting to the master pro only produced sound on that one pro, the other was silent.
So yes, while the mini doesn't support chromecast, it seems that chromecasting to grouped wiims (in the wiim app, not google home groups) doesn't work either.
Yes, I’ve had to create “groups” via Google Home so my Pros can play the same music when Chromecasting.

Yes, I’ve had to create “groups” via Google Home so my Pros can play the same music when Chromecasting.
And the CC groups are persistent.
Mostly posted so that you didn't think you could buy another pro and have it work with wiim groups.
But this reply shows you already have more than one pro...!

Back